Senior House Manager, Scarborough, North Yorkshire
We are looking to recruit an experienced housing professional with knowledge of housing legislation, evidence of managing a dispersed workforce and a record of business innovation and development.
Set in the beautiful seaside town of Scarborough, White Lodge is a warm and welcoming house with stunning sea views and excellent walking routes to the beach and nearby cliffs.
The house was built in 1926 and recently renovated in 2018. Our accommodation ranges from studios to spacious one bedroom flats; we have a total of 11 private living quarters all of which are en-suite and have their own kitchenette.
We are looking to recruit an experienced housing professional with knowledge of housing legislation, evidence of managing a dispersed workforce and a record of business innovation and development. You will have experience of business planning, Profit and Loss responsibility, and experience of recruiting and managing staff and volunteers is essential.
The role will require leading staff teams in a way that embraces Abbeyfield Society values of Caring, Openness, Honesty and Respect.
You will have the ability to manage and organise your workload effectively, be confident in setting Key Performance Indicators for houses and ensure that the Quality Assessment Framework criteria is always met.
Whilst working as part of the management team to raise the profile of Abbeyfield Society and their services within the locality and region, you will assist in the application and development of policies and procedures to meet the needs of the service.
• Experience of working in a supported housing/health/social care environment and hold an appropriate qualification
• A passion for and track record of success
• Experience of developing and delivering services through customer involvement
• Organized and performance focused
• Highly developed interpersonal and presentation skills
• Excellent written skills
• Self-motivated, flexible and able to manage own workload
• IT Literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Experience
• A customer service ethos
• Prepared to travel to other venues for training/meetings as required
This post is subject to a DBS check.
Job Closing Date:
28 February 2020
Apply for the role of Senior House Manager, Scarborough, North Yorkshire