Preparation time: Less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 4 ripe avocados
- 3-4oz cooked salmon (cubed)
- Juice of 1 ½ lemons
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- 2 chopped hard boiled eggs
- ½ pint thick mayonnaise
- ¼ pint sour cream
- Cut avocado flesh into small cubes (1/2 inches)
- Mix all the other ingredients together
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Serve in avocado shells or small dishes
Searching for more starters?
You can find a selection of delicious starters from around Abbeyfield on our starter recipes page.