Jonathan joined Abbeyfield in December 2014, having been the in-house Counsel for Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO). Prior to that, Jonathan was a Solicitor with an international law firm in London. In private practice, Jonathan was a litigator having gained experience of regulatory investigations brought by multiple agencies across several jurisdictions.
Our Chief Executive Officer
Our Senior Management Team
Our Board of Trustees is made up of volunteer members, each selected for their expertise and experience in sectors including housing, care and finance.
Click to view our Committees of the Board table.
We are lucky to have the support of many patrons, who give their time and expertise to support our work. We thank all our patrons for their continued support.
Ian Plaistowe OBE
- The Rt Revd & Rt Hon Baron Williams of Oystermouth
- The Duchess of Northumberland
- Lord John Prescott
- Harriet Carr-Gomm
- David Carr-Gomm
- Adam Carr-Gomm
- Elizabeth Parker (Carr-Gomm)
- Anna Newton (Carr-Gomm)
- Ron Kenyon, OBE
- Michael Brooks
- John Robinson CBE
- The Rt Hon Baroness Virginia Bottomley of Nettlestone, JP
- Dame Judi Dench, DBE
- The Lord Elis-Thomas
- Michael Staff MBE
- Alun E Michael, JP
- Dame Patricia Routledge, OBE
- Martin Shreeve, OBE MBA DSW BSc (Econ)
- Professor Alan Walker, DLitt FRSA
- Aled Jones