Article 15 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) grants you the right to access your personal data held by The Abbeyfield Society, including the right to obtain confirmation that we process your personal data, receive certain information about the processing of your personal data, and obtain a copy of the personal data we process.
Submitting a request
In addition to exercising your access right, the GDPR also grants you the right to:
- Request correction or erasure of your personal data.
- Restrict or object to certain types of data processing.
- Make a complaint with the local data protection authority.
For further information email email@example.com or post it to The Company Secretary, The Abbeyfield Society, Hampton House, 17-19 Hampton Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 2QJ.
We expect to respond to your request within one month of receipt of a fully completed form and proof of identity.
At Abbeyfield, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statements explain when and why we collect personal information about you, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, how we keep it safe and secure and your rights and choices in relation to your information.
The relevant statement for you, will depend on your relationship with Abbeyfield. Please click the relevant statement below for you:
- Privacy Statement for residents
- Privacy Statement for employees
- Privacy Statement for volunteers
- Privacy Statement for website users
- Privacy Statement for job applicants
- Privacy Statement for Abbeyfield Member Societies
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us
The Abbeyfield Society, Hampton House, 17-19 Hampton Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 2QJ. Alternatively, you can telephone 01727 857536.