Fundraising for Abbeyfield
From hosting dinner parties to organising a bake sale or taking part in a sponsored cycle, there are lots of ways you can fundraise for Abbeyfield and help us continue to alleviate loneliness in older people up and down the country. We’d love to hear what you’ve got planned and support you with your efforts.
Why fundraise for Abbeyfield?
By fundraising for Abbeyfield, you are helping us continue to provide housing and care for older people in the UK and internationally, alleviating loneliness and enhancing the lives of older people.
Your donations can help us to:
- Continue to provide engaging events and activities for our residents, helping to keep them active and independent.
- Continue organising enriching days out for our residents.
- Develop new housing schemes and care homes for older people across the country, responding to a huge demand for this type of accommodation in the UK .
- Continue to support our incredible team of over 4,500 volunteers who help us make time for older people every day.
- Continue to maintain the gardens and communal areas in our homes that are so vital to the wellbeing of those who live with us.
Meet Team Wagada
In January this year, nine members of Wagada signed up to take part in the St Albans Half Marathon and 5k run to fundraise for Abbeyfield.