Scheduled to open in Spring 2024, the Abbeyfield Wessex Society is delighted to announce Clandon House - a new welcoming and friendly retirement community for older people located in the heart of Dorchester.
With 15 suites available for retirement living, Clandon House is close to Dorchester High Street and has good community links to the surrounding areas.
Enjoy your retirement years
Living in an Abbeyfield Wessex Society house has many benefits that you can enjoy:
- Security and added peace of mind - each suite has a door system with video entry phone
- Companionship and being part of a community - Clandon House offers lovely community spaces, including a dining room and lounge area where you can spend time getting to know other residents
- Enjoy a breath of fresh air - the house has a large garden area where you can spend time outdoors in nature with loved ones
- Shared meal times - enjoy daily delicious home cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the dining room
- Feel safe and secure with 24 hour Care Line
- Weekly suite clean with bedding change
- All inclusive fees - enjoy retirement living for one monthly cost, with no hidden charges
Contact us today
If you're planning your retirement, looking for a new place to live in retirement, or have further questions, please get in touch today.
Prince of Wales Road,
Telephone: 01202 762051
Visit Abbeyfield Wessex Society's website: https://wessex.abbeyfield.com/our-homes/new-clandon-house-dorchester-dt1-1pw/