The Abbeyfield Pirbright and District Society Limited – welcome to Cunningham House
We are a small and friendly home located at the heart of the beautiful village of Pirbright with good transport links to nearby Woking and Guildford. Our home is most suited to older people who:
- - like having the independence to live life as they choose,
- - want to enjoy the freedom from chores, household bills and the responsibilities of running a home,
- - appreciate the company of others,
- - enjoy nutritious, home-cooked meals each day,
- - but do not need nursing care
There are nine ground floor rooms at Cunningham House, each with direct access to a small patio area and the beautiful gardens beyond. The rooms have ensuite toilets and wash basins, and some have a kitchenette too. We are planning to improve the ensuite facilities starting in 2022, to include a shower.
Residents have a key to the main front door and to their own room so it is easy to come and go as they please. With the local pubs, cricket on the green, church, clubs and societies, there is plenty in Pirbright to do, all within a short walk from Cunningham House.
Please contact us to arrange a visit so you can experience why people feel so at home at our House.
Find out more about our home in our newsletter.
Cunningham House is managed by the The Abbeyfield Pirbright and District Society Limited.