- 4 eggs separated
- 100g caster sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 400 ml double cream
- 100 ml Baileys liqueur
- 50g grated dark chocolate
- Prepare loaf tins – slightly wet the inside of the tins and line with cling film, bringing it over the sides of the tin.
- Whisk the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla until thick and pale.
- Whip the cream into soft peaks and fold gently into the egg mix using a balloon whisk.
- Whisk the egg whites and gently fold into the above mix.
- Fold in the Baileys and chocolate and pour into prepared loaf tins cover with cling film.
- Freeze until ready to serve.