- 4 Bananas
- 8 scoops of ice cream or fresh cream
- Biscoff topping sauce
- Biscoff crumb
- Biscoff biscuits (optional)
- Cut each banana in half and place it on a long dish (or whatever you have available), leaving a gap in the middle.
- Add two scoops of vanilla ice cream (or fresh cream) to the middle of the dish.
- Cut the strawberries and sprinkle on top.
- Squeeze a generous amount of Biscoff topping sauce on top, followed by a sprinkle of Biscoff crumb.
- If desired, add a Biscoff biscuit to the ice cream, in place of what would usually be a wafer – and enjoy!